Can Warfarin affect the thyroid and efficacy of thryoid drugs ?

Can Warfarin affect the thyroid and effacy of thryoid drugs? I take now due to Factor V Leiden Mutation and since I started, I have sore , stiff, joints , numbness in leg, hair loss , change in skin , weight gain and extreme fatigue. I was being treated before for Hashimoto s and had biopsy on nodules about 3 years ago which were benign. I still can t sleep even though extremely fatigued and I also have noticed I get heart palpitations and a feeling of panic like symptoms. I am 59 years old, weigh about 180 now and am only 54
Asked On : Sat, 6 Aug 2011