Can TPHA be positive with RPP being negative?

I am applying for a employment visa to Saudi Arabia and need to complete my medical report. The medical report requires testing for VDRL and TPHA. My doctor tested me for RPR test which came back negative. He checked VDRL negative in the medical report and put N/A next to TPHA. Does that make sense or can TPHA be positive with RPR test being negative. I don t want my visa to get rejected based on this. Thanks, Z
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
your doc has given a correct medical report so nothing to worry..your TPHA will not be positive .. only if ur RPR is positive then u need to go for TPHA to confirm that..anyhow RPR and VDRL test is enough for ur employment..
thank u..