Can Strep B infection cause my vagina walls to be stripped of tissue ?

Can Strep B cause my vagina walls to be stripped of tissue Then I went to see my OBGYN , he said my walls of my vagina was raw. He did a number of test and the only thing came back was that I have Strep B. I did give me cream to rebuild the tissue. But it does not seem to be getting any better. Wonder if it could be something different that he never tested for. It is really interfering with my relationship with my partener, cause it hurts too much!!!! Hope you can Help.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011