Can SGOT 78,SGPT 102 and polyp at gallbladder be the cause for severe stomach pain and smelly urine ?

Dear Dr. i am a 31yr old male.....last week i had gone for an LFT and ultra sound scan which showed SGOT as 78 ,SGPT as 102 and a small poly measuring 3mm is found at the gall bladder .I am having continuous stomach pain for last two weeks and urine colour is yellow.And an unusual smell is coming from the mouth too...I changed my food habit and now I dont eat nonveg and oily food....I included plenty of vegetables and fruits to my daily food chart.I stopped drinking alcohol which was always under control.I am really worried ....The stomach pain is really irritating now.please help me doctor .....
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011