Can Isoniazid and Rifabicin for dysouria be avoided without having symptoms of cystitis ?

After instilations of BCG in my bladder , I presented symptoms of dysouria. The doctor gave me Isoniazid and Rifabicin together. In some days, my pressure was higher (170,180/ 90/110). After three weeks I stopped this medicin and my pressure was . normal. The disouria and the symptoms of cystitis come again. Now, I take 300mg of Isoniazid in the morning and i pill of Avelox in the night. The problems of cystitis came again. What could I do to help my organism? the endoscopy in my bladder in May didnt show any irritation. Dr. Chris Naoum, dermatologist
Asked On : Thu, 1 Sep 2011