Can I use norethindrone tablets as emergency contraceptive pill? Had unprotected sex. Alternate medication?

How many .35 norethindrone tablets can be taken for use as an emergency contraceptive pill I am thirty five years of age and just finishing my masters degree. I want a child but not for another year or so. I know that at thirty five my chances of becoming pregnant reduce so what would you recommend? How many tablets could I take to at least try to prevent pregnancy. I was not being irresponsible, a condom leaked. I appreciate any help...
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012