Can I use forthis instead of Carpus leutium for excessive hair?

i m getting treatment for excessive hair from healthcare of the mediciene dr prescribed is Carpus leutium0/2..i m not getting this medicience.. what is 0/2. ..we are getting 1m only forthis there any alternative for this mediciene... thanks,,
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. Its better to consult with your Physician about the same rather than finding an alternative to it.
2. Because you are under his/her treatment it will be wise from your side to take the matter by yourself for his/her kind understanding'judgement.
Homeopath Dr. Subhash Ponkiya's  Response
welcome to HCM,
0/2 indicate strength of medicine like 1M.
there is no alternate for medicine so better to ask who had prescribed to you.
have a good health