Can I use ayurvedic powder for concealing my thin hairs on scalp ?

Can I use ayurvedic powder for concealing my thin hairs on scalp?? I have an ayurvedic powder called amlaki rasayan which I am taking orally for hair growth . In that ayurvedic powder some other ayurvedic poeders are also added in small quantity. The colour of the powder matches my hair colour and can work as a good concealer (if it does not harm my scalp). I can t afford to buy expensive hair fibres. I don t have patchy baldness ..its like less hair that make my scalp visible. Please ans me..... Can I apply it or will it be harmful??? Additional information- My age is 20. I am a female. My hairs are not falling since an year. Only 20-40 hairs or less fall per day. Only problem is that the hairs that I lost in the centre of my scalp have not grown back leaving my scalp visible. I am taking that ayurvedic powder and other ayurvedic medicine for hairs orally after doctor s prescription since 20 days. If you can suggest another home made concealer...????? Thanks :)
Asked On : Thu, 22 Sep 2011