Can I use Step up pills to increase my height ?

Dear doc: im 19 years old and i have a big problem with my height i wanted to ask how can i increase my height?and can i use the step up pills?can it works really?please give me prescription for that pills That should i use it or not?im so serious about my height so please help me dear doctor,all my family members i mean my mother,father,grandfather... They are tall but im not,i know its not a genetic problem cause all in my family are tall except me,i dont know why?but now im 19 i think i can increase my height but i dont know how to...???so please give me suggestion what can i do for my height growth?can i use that step up pills or not?And if you know any better pills so please tell me about that or any better way than it, Thank you Waiting for your answer
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
There is no medicne for increse hight take healthy food or proper excersise if u have more doubt then chake hormonal test related tyroid or growth hormon