Can I use Primolut n to treat boost my chances of getting pregnant?

Can I use Primolut n to treat boost my chances of getting pregnant??
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Priolut-N is only for prolonging or delaying periods. Has nothing to do with pregnancy though you could have increased bleeding after it's withdrawal and possibly have regular cycles later and more chance to conceive.
Hi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
Yes.Primolut N can regularize your cycles and so increase the chances of pregnancy.But you should take them only under Gynecologist`s guidance.
Please get evaluated for disease like PCOD , Thyroid problem which can be the reason for delay in conceiving.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.