Can I use Dramamine to avoid motion sicknes to fly by plane?

Can I use Dramamine to avoid motion sicknes to fly by plane? I am 6 week pregnant.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
hi welcome to HCM.ya you can safely use this drug.Dimenhydrinate is in the FDA pregnancy category B. This means that it is unlikely to harm an unborn baby. Do not take dimenhydrinate without first talking to your doctor if you are pregnant. Dimenhydrinate passes into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby.
Welcome To Health Care Magic,
There is no problem taking dramamine during pregnancy.Pregnant women have used this drug for long time for motion sickness without apparent problems.
Have a happy and safe pregnancy.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Yes you can use dramamine to counter motion sickness while travelling and it can be used safely in pregnancy.