Can I travel by train during my pregnancy ?

planned to go by train during 32 weeks of my pregnancy. can I travel during that time ? I am in 24th week of pregnancy. I want to travel to my native for my I planned to go by train during 32 weeks of my pregnancy because I am working at software company.can i travel during that time ?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Jan 2011
hi,thanks for query.Normally traveling during last trimester is not advised.I can understand your practical situation,before travel go for routine check up with your doctor and take his advise.In case of no problem you can travel safely,just take care to avoid jerks during journey and avoid eating any thing from out side.Do not do anything in haste and take precautions to avoid injury in any form.
wishing you all the best for time to come.