Can I travel by air during 6 weeks of pregnancy and do I need to consult a doctor ?

hello Dr. chetna, my name is sarita and im 30 yrs old. im 6 weeks pregnant . my LMP is 6th march 2011.i have not seen any doctor right now.i did home pregnancy test which came out positive. i had an ectopic pregnancy last 1 n half yrs back. i havent tried being pregnant after that. now when i came and joined my husband 6 month back, we were tryin to have a baby but it dint click, but luckily this time it worked and here im pregnant. now my question is i wanted to travel to india from bahrain on 3rd may. can i travel and when should i visit a doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011