Can I take vb 7 capsules for hair fall prescribed for other person?

hi myself husband is having hair fall problem in connection to which he went to a Doctor who recommended him to have VB 7 forte capsules.but unfortunately he had to undergo a surgery for kidney stone so he had to stop the above said question is i too have hair fall can i take vb7 capsules which was given to my husband for hair suggest.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012
hi there,
i can understand your concern, I would say YES you can,because i believe that the capsules are just Vitamins and suppliments for hair nail and skin.
But before you do that why dont you see a dermatologist that why are you loosing hair,whats the cause?
I hope you ll find the answer helpful.