Can I take red banana during pregnancy ?

Hi Doctor ,my lumpsum day is 1st July.yesterday I have confirmed with doctor that I am pregnant .Doctor suggested me to take MCBM 69 -- afternoon and Miprogen- 200 -- night and ask me to take pelvic scan on 18th august.Shall I take red banana will affect my baby.Please let me know
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011

welcome to healthcare magic forum

yes ,you can take red banana.

there will be no harm in taking it
you need to take healthy diet rich in iron ,vitamins and other monerals .avoid fast food and junk food.
do mild exercise as shown by doctor.

i hope i answered your question
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
no it vill not effect at all,take healthy diet,rich in iron folic acid,red banana is rich source of calcium which is required for bone formation,drink plenty of water to wash out toxins,live stress free ,do yoga ,some breathing exercise fr strong foundation of baby.
take care