Can I take primolut N to stop bleeding which is due to a fibroid ?

I have been diagnosed with a fibroid which is causing heavy, prolonged bleeding with clots. I cannot undergo surgery because my platelet count is low. Can I take primolut N to stop bleeding?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Jun 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
please consult gynecologist
you can use primolute n but you have to continue it till 2/3 days of your expected date of periods
there are other medicines a available to control bleeding used during periods
combination pills with ethamsyland mefinic acid ,ethamsyl and tranexeminic etc availble and may be tried
consult gynecologist and take advice