Can I take nurokind plus for shoulder pain ?

I have a shoulder pain.I am also hypertensive and am taking amlopres-at can i take NUROKINDPLUS?Iam 65 years
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Since how long do you have this Problem? Since you are Hypertensive, you should be getting a ECG done to rule out any heart ailment. If it is normal, Then it could be due to shoulder sprain. Kindly get yourself examined by a Physician first and then a Orthopedist. Do not take any medicine without consulting your Doctor, Kindly do not delay.

Wish you Good Health, Take Care.
Orthopedic surgion has diagnosed my problem as a frozen shoulder I am undergoing physiotheropy but progress is slow.One of my collegues has suggested me this medicine