Can I take nexium and gaviscon to treat GERD ? What other treatment is available for gastric problems ?

Have a recurrence of an old illness like GERD & H.Pylori?Please help.. Im 26 years old female, on this year Jan i have suffering gastric . I have go see dr and do upper endoscopy. I be diagnose have GERD and H.Pylori. I have take medicine be given by dr. Seem recover ready. Recently i face a same problem, i feel heart burn and pain at my upper abdomen . I loss appetite and feel uncomforted especially at night side. I cant sleep well. I dont know whether i need go see dr again, i just worry is given a same medicine. I still have nexium and the gaviscon. Is it whether i can continue this two medicine?What should i do, As in my position i didn t have any stressed..can any opinion given? Thank you Yenying
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011