Can I take nebistar sa drug for blood pressure ?

i am 59 yrs of age height 178 cms and weight of 108 kgs with no medical problem , is nebistar sa a good drug of choice for bp
Asked On : Mon, 16 May 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response

welcome to health car magic
well take regular medications and record your b.p readings regularly and take balanced diet
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello sir;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Nebivolol is the content of Nebistar and being a beta blocker is the drug of choice in essential hypertension so if your doctor has advised you to take it for hypertension if you have it then it is fine .You can take it regularly as advised.Only worrying part is your weight which you need to control with strict diet and walking & exercise.