Can I take flexon for an out break of acne every time before periods ?

hi am 25 yrs old female, for the past 3 months i have been experiencing an out break of cystic acne which starts 10 days prior to my periods. 4 - 5 days after my periods i have clear skin except for marks left by the previous acne.. please help before this i used to get may be one or 2 normal pimples but its just gotten worse now. the derm had prescribed me minlox 50 twice a day for 10 daysbut the pharmacist gave me flexon instead which did improve my skin. but can i take this every time before my periods?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Feb 2012