Can I take contraceptive pill after recent treatment for ectopic pregnancy?

Can I take the morning after pill? I had methotrexate on 9th January... As second line treatment for ectopic pregnancy . I eventually had my right falopian tube removed two weeks ago (18th feb) in the second laparoscopy as I got a hematosalpinx ... HCG was below 2 at the time of this surgery... Had bleeding (possible AF) from 26th to 28th Feb. Well, we have had an incident with a condom and I really am concerned that this could result in another pregnancy. I am at risk of ectopic, plus the risk of effects of methotrexate... I have been so poorly all year, I m don t feel at all able to face those risks at the moment. Can I take the levonelle 1500 emergency contraceptive pill with the recent treatment for ectopic?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013