Can I take break from periods when my menstrual cycle is going on ?

how can i get a break from periods while my periods are going on i want to get a break from periods for one day but my periods are currently going on,what should i do? i am 15 year girl
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
You cannot stop periods just like that in the middle.You need to postpone them.
My friend need to postpone from periods for Three days due to travel to ner native place, if there is any possible way, or any other medicine is there for postpone period days, kindly tell details
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic...

for that u need to consult to ur nearby gynae doc...because it may harm ur health...u may become anaemia due to the heavy loss of visit ur family physician as soon as possible to avoid any future complication...

Dr.Bhagwan dass