Can I take both herbal and homeopathic medicines together for anxiety and mood disorder, any reactions?

Hi, I ve been taking homeopathic medicines for a month (aurum/hyoscyamus comp., magnesium phosphoricum D6 and pulsatilla) and at the same time I was doing some life stile changes proposed by ayurvedic doctor (pranayoga, nutrition). Now I went to wisit again my ayurvedic doctor who insisted that I should take herbal medicines (which I ommitted before because I feared allergic reactions) as a part of therapy ( mood disorder with anxiety and somatic aspects). Ayurvedic doctor prefered not to take homeopathy remedies during the therapy, and my homeopath is not reachable these days. I m not sure what to do at this point: should I take both types of medicines (3 homeopath and 3 ayurvedic) or not? Should I introduce herbal medicines (MA 151 and MA 1402) and leave the homeopathic ones? Generally I m quite anxious about taking any medicine at all and I prefer not to. Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012