Can I take avion 600 to prevent cramps ?

Hello doctor I m 29 and i m a cyclist.I can t strain myself due to cramps .Is avion 600 good for cramps or what should i do to prevent cramps ?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. You mean to say Evion 600. Evion 600 contains vitamin E which has strong antioxidant properties. It is frequently used as anti-oxidant in muscles cramps. But it can cause nausea, blurred vision, diarrhea, dizziness, stomach cramps and tiredness. So use it after a doctor’s prescription.

Cramps in cyclists are due to abnormal stimulation of the muscle and muscle fatigue. Dehydration is an important cause and hence take frequent sips of water or sports drink while cycling.
Hope it helps you. Regards.