Can I take aspirin at a temporary fix for high blood pressure

Can I take aspirin at a temporary fix for high blood pressure? I go to family planning for my birth control pills and when I went last week for my annual exam my blood pressure was up so they refused to give me more pills. It was only 138/78 but she said my top number was too high. So I went to my family doctor and it was normal, she said 138/78 isn t that high anyhow. Well now I have to go back to family planning for another blood pressure reading in 2 weeks. If it is down enough I can get pills but if not I cant. Here is the thing, I have anxiety really bad and get worked up sometimes. I know when I get there my blood pressure will be up because I am nervous...does anyone know of any way to lower my blood pressure just for maybe 2 hours...I didn t know if aspirin or some other OTC could do this for me or not. I know this whole thing sounds crazy, but I have PCOS, and it is important for me to take bcp s and as long as I can get them for free (Im a full time student with a 35 hr/wk job) I d like to. Any suggestions would be wonderful
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009