Can I take amlodepine besylate and losartan potassium at the same time?

Can I take amlodepine besylate 5 mg and losartan pottasium 25mg at the same time? My doctor prescribed me these two medicines. While it is indicated in the prescription that I take one med in the morning and one at lunch. I clarified with her and she said it is safe to take them at the same time. So I m taking them in the morning a the same time. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Yes you can take both the drugs at the same time because there is no pharmacologically documented drug interaction between them. So dont worry if you are feeling suited with taking the drugs at the same time you can take them at a time without being worried.

Thank you.