Can I take Vozet to cure sinus ?

I am suffering from sinus more than 12 days so i got vozet tablet it alright can i use that for sinus problem?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Vozet tab is ok but not enough.U wil need antibiotic,amox-clox combination at least,with tab. aceclofenac twice daily and nasal drops like nasivion for 5 days followed by steam inhalatio;
n this should clear your sinus infection should clear with this.please dont blow your nose.

General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response

Welcome to HCM,

If you have got sinusitis problem you can take Vozet as and when require.

But if there is bacterial infection you have to go for antibiotic treatment for cure.

Do blam or vicks steam inhalation.

Avoid cold drinks and junk food.

Ok and bye.