Can I take Rozavel F to reduce the levels of trigycerides and cholestrol ?

HI my trigycerides are 475 and total cholestrol 279.. Though I have high trigycerides for years now , cholestrol is a recent development. ( 1 yr back). I havent taken any medicine as yet. I get my stress test done every year and it has always been normal. I Run about 6-7 km each day for 3 days a week and do weight training 2-3 days a week. I have now been advised Rozavel F for life.. Is it right to take medicine for life. I am 35 yrs old.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012