Can I take Prozac to help with effexor withdrawals? Have had headaches and flu. Why?

Can I take Prozac to help w/effexor withdrawls? I have been on 75 mg of effexor for 7 months and am going off due to effexor interacting with my migraine headache meds. I am very nauseas, have terrible headaches (not migraine) and feel like I have the flu . I ve been down for 5 days since I started the taper...and I have only tapered 10% (to 68.5) at this point. I have a long ways to go and I can t continue for weeks feeling how I am feeling.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012