Can I take Progilutn when I am having periods after 9 months ?

hy i want to know if the menses came after the long period of six months or nine monththen do you recommend in this situation the tablet named progilutn age:35 menses problem i got menses after six months and this period also increase to nine month?in this case you recomman progilutn?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The menses coming after 6 months or even more late shows that you have irregular periods .In such a situation you need to get examined & even investigated for the cause of irregular period to know if it is a hormonal problem or any other cause .So the best thing you can do is to consult a Gynaecologist who will examine you & then prescribe the necessary medicine for the same.