Can I take Nutralite products with ongoing thyroid problems ?

Hi doctor. I do have thyroid problems, due to which I am always concerned about controlling my weight. I do regularly go to walks to keep my Immune system fit and fine. One of my friends has suggested me NUTRALITE product. I have geen given two boxes of Nutralite, one is for fiber and the other one is for Protein . Do you suggest me to take any of these ? Would having these might create problem for me due to my ongoing thyroid problems ?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  78 Awaiting Answer