Can I suspect thyroid or blood pressure or diabetes if I have slight difference in hearing ?

Hello Doctors, Recently i have gone ofr master health checkup. And found that there is a slight difference in hearing in my right ear. It seems like i missing some high freq signal.And the doctor told, it might be because of heavy sound exposure. But usuallly i work with headphone for my work activity daily. And sometimes i hear music in headphone...But i suspect this is because of some other diseases syptoms..may like thyroid, Blood pressure ,diabeates. since my mother is having all these problems. And she complain about her ear sensitivity........ Please clarify my doubts..
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011