Can I stop masturbation because it makes me tired?

hi doctor i m suffering from the problem of masturbating from 5 to 6 years and my age is 20 year old i want to overcome this problem .......and i also know that what should i eat after the masturbating to overcome the negative effects of masturbating because afetr masturbate i feel so tired.................................
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
Masturbation at this is common and obvious.
It has no bad effect on body so do not worry.
To keep away from masturbation, avoid more thinking of sex, seeing porno or sexual videos.
Remain busy with your work or study.
Have some relax time with your friends or having sport in the evening.
Before going to bed see some good entertaining tv serials or movie or have light music.
Take high protein nourishing food.
Tiredness you feel is due to exhaustion and not due to bad effect.
Ok and take care.