Can I still become pregnant even after negative test and period?

Can I still be pregnant even after negative test and period? I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative and also started my period right after. I still feel like I may be pregnant, I'm having stomach pains, I'm constantly tired, I'm super emotional I cry at the littlest things and get irritated at them as well, I feel bloated all the time like my stomach just always feels full. I don't know if it's possible to be pregnant
Asked On : Sun, 4 Apr 2010
Thanks for query,
As your test for pregnancy is negative and you got period so there is no possibility of having pregnancy.
Symptoms you are getting may be due to some stomach upset and some emotional diturbance.
Ok and bye.
RPFVbO wpegfpngmpcs, [url=]gmveqpyyxrdc[/url], [link=]pmysinsauqne[/link],
hi welcome to hcm.see as you got your period there was no chance you become pregnant and as you described symptoms which indicate premenstrual syndrome means there are changes occur during period mental and physical like mood swings,abdominal pain, irritability.
  Anonymous's Response

Sometimes HPT can come negative..confirm pregnancy with blood test and scan. If cramps are more it might be serious and suggest ectopic pregnancy.. report your symptoms to your doctor, and get a examination done.

PMS  also has those same symptoms.Wait and take another test.It is possible to get a negative but I can't tall you how many times I've taken a test and goten my period right after.What a waste of money i tell ya!