Can I start a stint of Clenbuterol or a Clenbuterol substitute while I m taking Roaccutane?

hi, I m on Roaccutane for my skin and I ve got about 3 or 4 months to go but I ve started getting into fitness and body building and I ve been trying to find an answer to whether or not I can start a stint of Clenbuterol or a Clenbuterol substitute while I m taking Roaccutane? I m not sure if it will effect the proccess or the Roaccutane if the Roaccutane has anything to do with affecting hormones in my body? there s also a thing called xenadrine (ECA- ephedrine-caffeine- aspirin ) that I would take for 14 days after 18 days of Clenbuterol and wondered if that one was ok to take as well? thankyou
Asked On : Mon, 17 Jan 2011