Can I smoke while taking Diclofenac SR?

how big of a risk is it for me to smoke cigarettes while i am taking diclofenac SR?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Hi Darkfirek,

In fact you can not smoke even when you are fully healthy and not taking Diclofenac, because smoking is not recommended and it bears certain risk of malignancy, That's why many govts worldwide have opted for a printed slogan- SMOKING KILLS///TOBACCO CAUSES CANCER etc.

As far as yor query is concerned I would say yes you can but you should not!

Why can? becuse that your will.

Why should not! Because both are causing gastritis and are ulcerogenic for your stomach.

In fact you can quit smoking easily and there are many safer alternatives for diclofenac

Mayyou remain in good health.