Can I see week by week development of pregnancy ?

Hi Doctor , I am Manoj from Nepal. I want to see the condition of the Pregnancy week by week i want to see all week by week condion of pregnancy
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011
Hi, Manoj ji,
If you want to see the condition of pregnancy there is only way and it is ultra sound examination.
You can got to sonologist or to your gynaec every week and get your wife examined.
ok and bye.
Hi Manoj
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

If you want to see week by week development of any pregnancy , you can obtain an embryology textbook and go through the figures and understand how the baby grows.If you would like to see Pregnancy changes of somebody you know week by week , you can go for Ultrasound scans regularly. Ultrasound scans cause no harm to fetus.

hope my answer helps you.