Can I ride a roller coaster after 3 months of stroke ?

had a stroke in april of this year, am i able to ride a roller coaster now
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jul 2011
Neurologist 's  Response
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic. Stroke most of the times does not cause isolated problems like this. I feel you must be suffering from benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. Get it evaluated from Neurologist and get it treated. It is completely curable. Don't try roller coaster till then. Take care. Bye

Dr Shiva Kumar
Neurologist, Bangalore
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query.
You have not mentioned your age.
You can not ride rollar coaster as it is likely you may precipitated the stroke.
so better to avoid it.
ok and bye.