Can I regain my hair lost due to fever and emotional trauma ? Age 26 , On homeopathic treatment

Sir, My age is 26 years, recently I suffered from acute viral fever and emotional trauma due to differences in personal relationship. After 3 weeks I noticed rapid hairfall. I have almost become bald. I opted for homeopathic treatment. My doctor has prescribed scalptone, celene and alfalfa tonic. I have been regular in administrating my medicine, but still conditions of hair loss prevails. Now Im really very tensed. Now shall I accept that I will become completely bald or is there any remedy. If yes, how much time will I take to regain my hair. Ashish
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011