Can I recover totally if I take Oliza and Recita for my psychological problems ?

I M NOW 25 YEAR OLD,female... WHEN I WAS 15 I WAS SCARED ABT DEATH... I DIDNT GO TO PSYCHIARTIST,AFTER THAT COZ OF SAME PROBLEM I GOT O.C.D..WHEN I WAS 17 I GOT ANOTHER PROBLEM... WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE I WAS FARTING....BUT IWASNT ABLE TO RECOGNISE THE SOUND ETHER.... I FELT SOMETIME ANY SOUND SIMILAR TO FART SOUND I COULD HAVE FARTED... THE WORST PART WAS NOT MY FART.... BUT I NEVER WANT TO RECOGNISE ANY SOUND BUT MY MIND WITH OUT MY KNOWLEDGE AND CONCIOUSNESS WAS CONCENTRATION ABT FARTIN..... THIS HAPPENED ONLY WHEN I WAS IN CROWD..... COZ OF THIS I GOT IN DEPRESSION , AND I HATED TO GO OUT IN CROWD, I WAS UNCOMFORTABLE...THEN WHEN 23 YEARS I WENT TO PSYCHIARTIST ,SHE GAVE ME OLIZA 2.5 MG AND RECITA 10 MG....NOW I M ALRIGHT WHEN I TAKE TABLETS........ I JUST WANT TO KNOW THIS PROLEM WONT BE BACK TILL I M ALIVE IF I TAKE MEDICINES???.... I JUST WANT TO GET SETTLED I M SCARED TO GET MARRIED .... SHOULD I MARRY OR NOT???
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011