Can I permanently remove hair on my eyebrows ?

Hi, can I permanemtly remove hair on my eyebrows? Is there such a clinic in Patiala. Please guide.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011
hello dear
in a recent time there are so many clinics for permanent hair removal
check on net you will find lot of things for the same

visit this page -,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=6782d3fc39a1f682&biw=1280&bih=713

click on this link and open up your required person
all the best

hope you got your query solved
for more queries
visit -
call- +91 98254 44736
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Yes this can be done effectively by a cosmetologist.
Your family doctor is the best guide for this,as he knows the things locally more than any body else.Please take his guidance.bye.
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

You want a permanent method to get ride of unwanted hair from the eyebrow,i.e you need a eyebrow shaping.If this is so then don't get a laser done on the eyebrows ,it is not safe around the eyes .
As laser also works on the pigment and even eyes have pigment cells ,there fore it is not advisable to take lasers near the eyes.But you can take laser on the fore head i.e.upper border of the eyebrow and not on the inner border of eyebrow.