Can I mix oxyelite pro with alcohol ?

I am a 21 year old female and I have been taking oxyelite pro for 2 days now, I m wondering if I take my first morning dose tomorrow but skip my afternoon dose and then drink alcohol at night...will i be ok?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Please do not mix oxyelite-pro and alcohol and i guess there is no definite reason to miss the dose and take alcohol instead.Although there is no drug interaction study reported and side effects are also not known but that is not enough reason to experiment.Oxyelite pro contains active ingredient of Bacopa monneri which is a herb having its action on brain and 1 3 diethylamylamine is a active chemical in it .Should there be a interaction you will be in trouble.Still if you want to try please consult your family doctor for another opinion.