Can I manage Rheumatoid Arthritis with allopathic medicine,nutrilite,salmon omega and protein powder ?

I am suffering from ra past 10 years .Earlier I was on pain killers and steroids for 2 years.When it aggrevated, I was put on methotrexate for arounf 4-5 years.It totally disappeared during these years.But again all of a sudden it reappeared and far more aggressive than earlier.I tried the same dose of allopathy medicine, ayurvedic medicine also but in vein.Past six months along with allopathy, Iam taking nutrilite daily,salmon omega, glucosamine and protein powder.It has subsided to some extent.Can I be able to control the disease only with these products.I am working as a Prof in a technical college.Please help me manage my day today activities.
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011