Can I increase my height by taking medicines like Step Up?

Hai This is Faiz nd i m 19 years old.. can i b able to increase my height by taking some medicines like step up? please give me a suggestion. am so worried about my height :( am just 5.1inches nd 45 kg doing second year in food science department ... my friends are all tall.. when compared to me my younger sister is also tall for 2 inches when compare to me. everybody is teasing me :( so please give me a best suggestion. i wil sure do it. Thanks a lot :)
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
At 19 years of age, most of the long bones of the body have reached their mature size. It is very difficult to increase the height now with the help of supplements like step up. Regular aerobics can help you.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Praveen Tayal