Can I have sex before I get my period ?

I haven't gotten my period yet, and im 15. I love my boyfriend very much, we are thinking about sex but I don't know what will happen because i have not yet had my period. I"m not sure what to do?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Apr 2010

Before anything else, get checked up with a doctor, preferably an endochronologist. It is not normal to have no periods till 15. Tell your mother or aunty and do not shy or hasitate in telling this. You can allwas do safe sex using a condom but it is not good for your mental health to start your sex life so early. You should be ideally 18 or least 16.

Anonymous's Response

well it is illegal at your age an if your boyfriend loves you he will wait for you 2 turn 16. but i dont think you can get pregnant but you should still have safe sex

go ahead & do sex with him & enjoy life