Can I have oral sex after one week of molar tooth being pulled out ?

Male, 36. i had a molar pulled exactly a week ago today, the stitches have been removed and the doctor said everything is healing quickly and in great shape, i am gay and want to return to having oral sex with a man, when is it safe, as i am no longer in pain.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011
Dentist 's  Response
an extracted tooth to get heal completely of three weeks so first two weeks dont have oral sex becaz infection may hamper healing so during ur third week u can but with precautionary measures and ur oral hygiene should be maintained well
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
as u have molar pulled before wk and its healing fast ,
u can start oral sex after 3 day as in 10 days healing process in mouth complete.
take care to do in healthy way and with precaution
do not overexcite and over do the act
try to be gentle in first few wk
rinse ur mouth after sex with antiseptic.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Still you wait for about ten days as there is chances of having infection to your partner or your healing wound can be infected.
Ok and bye.