Can I have one more HUCOG 5000 injection if I have spotting and after testing positive for pregnancy test and taking progesterone 100 mg and HUCOG 5000 injections ?

im saranya finished mbbs 26 yrs my lmp was on 14 th may 2011.. i was given clomiphene 100 mg for 5 days from day4 tvs showed dominant follicle 19 mm on day 12 had inj. hcg 5000 units on the same day.. tvs showed fu seen (R) collapsed structure seen s/o corpus luteum day of ovulation day13/14 emt: 7mm ... i took ..meprate 10mg on day 17 and 18... took progesterone 400 mg from may 30/day 17 to june 10/ day 28 as suppository ... preg card was positive on day 29/june 11.. Serum beta hcg on june 11 was 133.20 mIU, took inj.progesterone 100 mg ...on day 31/ june 13 serum beta hcg was 400.10 mIU later had inj.HUCOG 5000 on the same im advised to take tab.susten 300 mg twice a day ... im having spotting from june 14,15,16 and also today..have given serum beta hcg today june 16th...Can i have HUCOG inj 5000 iu on june i really pregnant vry much worried pls give me more information n help me
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011