Can I have nausea a disturbed menstrual cycle if I stop the birth control pills after 18 days ?

okay so i stopped birth control about 5 days ago and was on it for 18 days before that i stoped cause i was having symptoms like nausea , fatigue, tander/swollen breast, and back pains nw that i have topped the only one that has slowed down some is the nausea. and my cycle was supposed to com on three days aggo and nothing now when i wipe there is blood but none in the toilet or on my pad and its no how it usually is no bad cramps like usual no nothing could i be pegnant please help
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011