Can I have clavix instead of ecosprin as it is causing burning sensation like gastric problem ?

hai I am 59 yrs. So far I have not taken any tablets . my sugar is on the border for the past 4 years . Now during master check i found sugar is 225. and inTMT test last 3 secons there was change in ecg . Sometimes when i walk fast i get heaviness in the chest. My family Dr prescribed clavix 75mg ,sugartablets glycomet250mg two times daily . he said i may require angio test. for second opinion i went to another leading cardiologist . he said angio is not rewd immediates. he prescribed eciprin av 75.and concor My Bp is normal 110/80. after taking ecosprin i feel brning sensation like gastities. clavix doest create this feeling . can i take clavix 75 mg instead of ecosprin. kindly guide I am worried.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012