Can I have any problem as I am underweight ?

do i have other health problems? i m 21,1.52 in height,42- weight,asthmatic.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Looking at your weight, you are underweight. You need to gain minimum 8-10 kg weight.
being this much underweight you are certainly deficient in nutrients which may reflect in sense of tiredness, early fatigue, unable to handle stress, catching infections quickly, being frequently seek etc.

Being low in protein mass, poor athletic performance or even low hemoglobin can be underlying problems.

Start having balanced diet , for healthy life ahead. Wish you all the best.